A thing I’ll never consider “normal” - seeing a giant Longchamp billboard of myself on the Duomo in Milan, Italy.
I’ll be seeing you soon!
It’s a freckle frenzy! (Taken with Instagram)
Christina Louboutin Rock & Gold Metallic Leather Ankle Boots = LOVE!
Dinner in 30 Minutes - Tandoori Crumbed Fish with Steamed Vegetables
- Two fish fillets (I prefer to use Basa - though any white fish will do, e.g.: Barramundi or Ling)
- One garlic clove (or half a teaspoon of minced garlic)
- Quarter teaspoon tandoori paste
- 2 eggs
- Salt + pepper to taste
- Fresh or store-bought breadcrumbs
- Fresh vegetables (use what you like - I use a mixture of green beans, red capsicum, carrots, zucchini, broccoli - whatever is in season)
- Two tablespoons olive oil
1) Cut the fish fillets into 2 inch pieces.
2) Whisk the egg with the garlic, tandoori paste and seasoning in a small bowl.
3) Add fish to bowl, mix well, cover with plastic wrap and place in fridge for at least 30 minutes to marinate.
4) Chop vegetables, add to pot of boiling water and leave for 2 minutes, before removing and allowing to drain in colander until fish is ready.
5) Remove fish from egg mixture, allow excess egg to drip off, coat in breadcrumbs and place on plate.
6) Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil over a low-medium heat in a medium sized frying pan, add fish and shallow fry on each side for 2-3 minutes until golden (add the second tablespoon of olive oil if pan goes dry and to keep breadcrumbs from burning).
7) Plate up fried fish on top of steamed vegetables and enjoy!
Source: My dear mother-in-law
Tip:Don’t be tempted to overuse the tandoori paste as it is quite potent and can overpower the flavour of the fish, not to mention being overly spicy!
Proenza Schouler PS1 Keep All Small Leather Tote